RE: [MiNT] Where are the current sources for the beta FREEMINT?

I can offer some free space on my own server if nobody mind.

> 2)  The Atari.ORG organisers specifically avoid granting sub-domains
>     that relate to operating systems (e.g. MiNT, Magic) or hardware
>     names (e.g. ST, TT, Falcon, Jaguar).

This can also be arranged. I can't see that it should be a problem to get a
"freemint.atari.org" URL from them, they already have a lot of URLs like
"f030.at..." etc. "mint.at..." could be a problem though, since the
FreeMiNT-agreement prohibites use of the name "MiNT".

The main problem as I see it is to find someone who can maintain this site.
I could do it, but not very often, and I think we need someone really
dedicated (i.e. someone like Bengy Collins) who's willing to put some effort
into it.

Jo Even Skarstein

Btw. can someone add a proper "Reply-to" to this list, Outlook won't let me
choose who to reply to...