Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

"Julian Reschke" <reschke@muenster.de> writes:

> [...]

IIRC many drives don't report write-protect if no disk is inserted.  Thus
the write-protect signal remains unasserted if you change disks.  This has
nothing to do with the connection.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                  "And now for something
schwab@suse.de                                   completely different."