[MiNT] Fattrib on u:\

Hi.

I just did a quick check regarding the issue of setting the hidden flag
(using my SPIN source). The Fattrib() call certainly is *not* forwarded to
the XFS if it is the root cookie... I added debug code, and it only was
executed for files *in* the directory...

It seems that this is caused by dosdir.c, where any attempt to set the
attributes for a directory is refused -- is this really required? Anyway, it
seems that MiNT needs to be changed if we want to explore this idea...

Regards, jr