RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

> > Oh?  How could libraries insert a device?  Please explain.
>
> Because your shell is linked against a library which fakes these entries.
> They can "invent" entries and report them just as if they would be really
> there.

Ouch!  Now, _that_ is a serious problem.
You wouldn't happen to know which Mintlib version did this,
just so that we avoid linking with it?

> > Making them hidden by default, but still accessible, would be nice.
>
> No. By default they should be visible.

As long as there is some compile option for this, I won't mind
setting it accordingly and recompiling my own kernel.  Settled.

--
Martin-Eric Racine            http://pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/