Re: [MiNT] ext2 as root filesystem

> > them. The root filesystem however (which must be mounted because it
> > contains the fsck binary) is mounted readonly, then checked, and then
> > mounted read/write.
>
> It's MiNT, not Linux. Lot things are handled in a different way.

Then, how do we solve this?

Already, if I run 'sh /etc/rc.boot' it replies "Can't lock partition,
you must have r/w access or be root' but I _am_ runing it from bash
as root.... Seems e2fsck cannot even tell when I _do_ run as root...

--
Martin-Eric Racine            http://pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/M-E/
The ATARI TT030 Homepage       http://funkyware.atari.org/TT030/