RE: [MiNT] MiNT problem

On Fri, 27 Aug 1999 Jo-Even.Skarstein@gjensidige.no wrote:

> [...]

I have MAXMEM set to 16 MB, and according to free the largest block is
just under that size at present. The crashes seem to happen largely
regardless of the size of the largest free block. The largest free block
has often been similarly large when the freeze happens, although I can't
measure exactly since once it's frozen I am forced to reboot.

However I agree it does seem suspiciously as if the problem might be
related to memory fragmentation. I wonder if it's got to do with the
amount of free blocks, rather than the size of them.

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/ * Atari Serial Mouse Interface    |