[MiNT] W-Server?

Hi everybody,

I was wandering among Atari supporting FTPs and I found that W-Server and its
clients. Somebody knows what it's supposed to be? Is it worth while looking at
it? (It is not so young.) Or trashing it would be a sufficient experiment with
it? In the folder, I also saw an archive call Wetscape that sound appealing...
I was wondering.

I'm asking because I don't want to download several Mb of plain cr*p. My hard
disk is already overfilled with MiNT stuff.  <g>

See you later,

Remi Villatel
E-mail: maxilys@normandnet.fr