RE: [MiNT] drives in U:

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Julian Reschke wrote:

> As I said, I don't like it, because existing code might fail just because
> people forget the symlinks. And I haven't been convinced why it is a problem
> to keep them accessible in U: if you allow people to hide the entries.

So, how does one hide those drives from U, without having to set the
HIDE flag by hand?

> But then I would point out, that it *is* guaranteed that <driveletter>: is
> also available under u:\<driveletter>.

I don't mind, as long as I can hide them from the view.... ;)

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk