Re: [MiNT] 1.15.3b woes...

Well strangely enough I've been using this version and it has worked fine.
I'm not sure if I can say it's better than 1.15.2 but it's certainly not
worse. I still get certain programs crashing but this has happened with
all versions since 1.15.0.

There is less memory fragmentation that is certain. My TT has been going
for 12 days, and the largest free block is still 15 megabytes, as it has
been for the last week or so. With previous versions it would be down to
maybe 4 megabytes by now. I suppose this is a result of the new INITIALMEM
variable which I set to 4 megabytes.

And I haven't noticed a freeze yet. Previously I would usually get a
freeze after 4 days to a week. However this may be a coincidence.

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/ * Atari Serial Mouse Interface    |