RE: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.52.3b

*sigh*

A separate TTP could be called by MINT.CNF, same to me, Julian.

The key part was that since each drive can be scanned and returns
which kind of filesystem is installed, then we could use that call
and not have to rely upon /etc/fstab anymore.

The scheme would be this:

multitos/
	fsck.ttp
	e2fsck.ttp
	fsckd.ttp

where fsckd.ttp would be our new filesystem parser daemon that starts
the appropriate fsck type, based on its findings, sequentially. Then,
the line "exec c:\multitos\fsckd.ttp" is inserted in MINT.CNF on top.