Re: [MiNT] MiNT-distribution for newbies

Jo-Even.Skarstein@gjensidige.no wrote:

> > From: Henk Robbers [mailto:H.Robbers@cable.A2000.nl]
> > I have already 1 tip:  Keep the filenames 8+3!  A small
>
> They currently are.

Yeah, I thought so. The name of the lzh file gave me the idee to mention this.

> But some things might need a VFAT-partition in the
> future. This shouldn't be a problem for most people though.

What I meant of course is that this distr. can be installed without the need for
VFAT beforehand.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.

http://people.A2000.nl/hrobbers/Homepage.html
Interactive disassembler: TT-Digger;       Experimental text editor: AHCX