Re: [MiNT] mintbin

> > Consdering it will take nearly 5, maybe 6 hours to compile new libs. are
> > they anywhere avalable in bin forms?
>
> 6 hours on a centurbo-2 falcon? Mintlibs compile 4 hours on my standard
> one! (?)

Any libs since 0.49 (or was it 0.50) take 6-8 hours to compile on
my TT and usually fail right after the basic libc, when it gets
to the TZ library part, so I can never get any of the baserel or
other bits done because of this.

Even worse, the new building method prevents anyone from resuming
a failed make; one must delete the entire folder, unpack a fresh
source, reconfigure, then recompile.  With the previous Makefile
format, one could stop the process or resume one that generated
errors.  Why was this changed?

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk