Re: [MiNT] vconsd

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Jan Krupka wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have found that mouse in AES console is active even I am in virtual
> console. It is a bug or a feature?

I consider it a feature; I often use the mouse to operate programs on the
console while using a virtual console (by positioning the mouse to a known
place before switching consoles). I find this possbility very useful.

However it WOULD be very nice if it was possible to cut and paste text on
the virtual consoles using the mouse!

| Mario Becroft                * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group |
| mb@tos.pl.net                * Atari Hardware Developments            |
| http://www.ak.planet.gen.nz/~mario/           * QWERTYX *             |