Re: [MiNT] MiNT-Net configuration files

On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> > See PPPkit, this was exactly what you're describing. :)
>
> Except that it didn't work ;-)

It sure did.  I used it for almost a year.  Flawless.

> Btw. pppd's dependence on syslogs is quite annoying in this
> case, so I'd like to make a special version where this is
> disabled. Does anybody have the patched sources? Howard?

He hardly ever watches this list anymore...

The pppd patches are on his homepage, the chat patches in
pppd-2.2.0e by Kay Roemer.  http://www.highlandsun.com/hyc/

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk