[MiNT] new shutdown 0.6

Hello everyone,

Since Draco seemed busy elsewhere, I implemented the shutdown
improvements I requested a while back myself.  Here are the
changes:

Version 06:

Q-Funk:
-------
- removed hard-coded paths for NOLOGIN and UTMP, use paths.h (portlib) instead.
- added support for symlinks: fastboot, halt, reboot;
  correspond to -f, -r, -h options, respectively.
- added option: -v.

A precision about the symlinks:  this means 'shutdown' replaces
all the commands mentionned above.  See 'Makefile' for details.

I hope nobody will mind, I enclosed the file with this email...
Enjoy! ;-)

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk