Re: [MiNT] Security again

Hi!

On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 07:10:28PM +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:
> No wonder HD-Driver Util refused to provide larger partitioning
> options, when I installed my new 4.5 GB....

What are you talking about? HDDRUTIL never refuses to create partitions,
it only gives you a warning that a certain size is only valid for use
with MagiC/BigDOS if this exceeds the current values reported by
XHDosLimits() - but you can of course still create and use it with MiNT.

Or do I just imagine my 8gig VFAT32 test partition that was flawlessly
created with HDDRUTIL, is flawlessly detected by HDDRIVER, and is
flawlessly detected by MiNT ...

Anyway, I thought we already clarified that in the recent discussion in
c.s.a.s.t ...

Ciao

Thomas

--