RE: [MiNT] List policies (was: Pine 4.20)

This is even worse, as a very common way to filter out lots of spam is to
send mails to "Unlisted recipients" to /dev/null...

> Would it be too much to ask for you to configure Majordomo so it
> auto-inserts a "Reply-To: mint@fishpool.com" on every post, so we

He won't, I've already asked him. Apparently "Reply-To:" is not
RFC-compliant :-/

> don't have to hack out the headers when we don't reply privately?
> Having to manually crop the headers every time sucks.

Indeed. Atleast this is a problem for me who's using Outlook 2000 at work,
at home I use aMail which handles this nicely.

Jo Even Skarstein