RE: [MiNT] BigDOS again

When you claim that BigDOS helps, this certainly sounds like we are talking
about FAT partitions, right?

Anyway. If you have FAT/VFAT/FAT32 partition that works with BigDOS but
which doesn't with recent MiNT versions, how about making a dump of the boot
sector and maybe the FAT and send it to Frank?