[MiNT] Hades vs Milan

Hi everyone,

First of all I wanted to ask...
How do you subscribe to this mailing list?!??!  Every link I have come
across that looks like it will tell me is broken!

Secondly...
Sorry if this is not completely MiNT related, but I am trying to decide
whether to buy a Hades or a Milan.  This is mostly MiNT related because I
plan on running MiNT (and possibly Linux68k) and I want a system that is
well supported with drivers.  It looks to me that the Hades is better
supported and more compatible with real Ataris, but I was hoping to get
some opinions from the people who program them and know the subtle
differences.

If anyone can help, please e-mail me directly as I am not on this list yet
and I don't want to distract you from pure MiNT-speak!

Thanks!

Miranda