Re: [MiNT] NFS problem

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Frank Naumann wrote:

> > I cannot.  Already, the current lib refuses to compile without
> > errors... (0.54-beta doesn't fix it yet either) even using the
> > newst binutils.
>
> Libs above 0.53 are alpha and for developers only.

Understood.

Anyhow, this library thing is really becoming a problem, as none
of the libs since 0.50 manage to compile here; GCC reports errors
somwhere during libc.a, which prevents TZ-utils and subsequent
parts from compiling.

I suppose I could recompile lib 0.49 and portlib 15 using the new
binutils, instead of downgrading to the older utils, until then..

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk