Re: [MiNT] NFS problem

> > Anyhow, this library thing is really becoming a problem, as none
> > of the libs since 0.50 manage to compile here; GCC reports errors
> > somwhere during libc.a, which prevents TZ-utils and subsequent
> > parts from compiling.
>
> Sorry, if you doesn't have the knowledge to compile the library use the
> ready for install rpm.

Sorry, it has nothing to do with knowledge.

Btw, rpm dies with a segmentation fault, on the Stacy, so I
cannot install any rpm archives there.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk