Re: [MiNT] LD problem

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

> Since installing the bin-utils that use the new archive format,
> I cannot compile anything, because LD insists upon requesting
> -lgnu even when a Makefile doesn't mention this.  Why?

I installed the archives from Frank's WWW page and everything works fine
without any modifications. Perhaps something didn't get installed properly
in your case?

| Mario Becroft           * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group      |
| mb@gem.win.co.nz        * Atari Hardware Developments:                |
| http://gem.win.co.nz/   * NEW: QWERTYX - PC AT Keyboard Interface     |