[MiNT] NFS problem

Hello,

I am having this problem using XFS 0.54 with the Linux-NFS server
port, connected between my Stacy and TT (I export the /home dir
to the Stacy to avoid duplicating /home contents):

I can create files using "touch" with correct permissions and
read existing files, but when editing a text using Pico, it
reports a "Permission Denied" and after canceling the save and
quiting, it produces a file that contains a series of @.

Has anybody successfully used Pico with that nfs.xfs 0.54 and the
Linux-NFS port? If so, please describe how, including any special
file permissions or /etc/exports settings.

Thanks.
Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk