RE: [MiNT] Security again

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> BigDOS with MiNT?!

Yep.  Otherwise, partition sizes in excess of what TOS can handle
will not be recognized, even though MiNT is "supposed" to be able
to recognize larger partitions.  HD-Driver Util would not report
that 512 MB was the maximum size for my TT, if MiNT knows better,
would it?

PS:  was the Cc to my own address really necessary?

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk