Re: [MiNT] Security again

Hello!

> KMK>Knowing Frank, I guess he had a good reason to do it,
> Everything he told me about that is, that he has the suspicion that it might
> make problems in the future and that some other people see it the same way.
> Fantastic reason :-(

Sorry, there was a long and detailed discussion about that. And yes, it
was mostly on private channel.

> KMK>At the other hand, the kernel maintainer maintains the kernel, and
> KMK>may not have time/skills to be a public relations agency...
> Yes, but especially a maintainer should be able to give reasons why he
> rejects something so that one has the chance to argue against the rejection
> or/and to improve the thing by modifying the criticized points

Why a discussion about removing stuff if there was no discussion about
adding it?

And I have lot of reasons that I told you. And I said also to you that
it's firstly experimental.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--