Re: [MiNT] kernel on a 68000?

On 19.11.1999, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz <draco@obta.uw.edu.pl> wrote:

> > I cannot use 1.15.4 or more recent on the Stacy for two reasons:
> >
> > 1)  new error messages mapping
>
> This is weird. How error codes can have an influence on ST, while they
> haven't on Falcon? I haven't had any problems switching to new (1.15.4
> that time) kernel.

1.15.4 broke several application's behavior, on every machine.
That's predictable, when return codes are not what's expected
anymore.  I have reverted back to 1.15.3 on the TT for the same
reason.

Martin-Éric Racine            The Atari Stacy and TT030 Homepage
Lappeenranta, Finland          http://members.tripod.com/~TT030/
   "When the time comes, I will know and I shall be."  Q-Funk