Re: [MiNT] What's in, what's out?

On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 08:26:12PM +0100, Torsten Lang wrote:

> And that is important: Signals ARE documented at least in the Atari Compendum
> revision I possess. Breaking official documentation is bad style. Remember

I would not consider the Compendium 'official documentation' when MiNT is
concerned. There is first-hand programming documentation for MiNT, and
*that* should be regarded as official. The Compendium is only a second-hand
source, with additional errors in it.

> the old Vortex harddisks that interpreted a simple SCSI Inquiry command as
> format command? I think everyone who killed his data because Vortex thought
> they had to break offical documentation will see these kinds of changes very
> critical.

I think we are not even talking about signal changes that would break
compatibility.

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen