[MiNT] Security again

Hi Johan!

JK>Which is something I don't have any problem with.
I would prefer extension instead of redesign :-)

JK>It's the idea itself I'm promoting.
Then, please, try to call it a little bit different to avoid confusions
between the idea and the existing one

JK>I'd prefer a scheme where the kernel/TraPatch is completely
JK>responsible for whatever chaining is still needed and all called
JK>routines return with a normal RTS.
But you have to be carefull with that so that the overhead does not eat up
the speed improvement.
Another thing:
One reason why TraPatch was designed the way it is is to keep the neccessary
changes for existing TSRs as little as possible, to increase acceptance by
the authors

Bye

                Joerg