[MiNT] Weird problem with MiNTnet

Hi,

I have now installed MiNTnet 1.04 on my ct2-Falcon. After starting
my script, pppd comes up and dials in. Then I can see with route my
provider's and my (dynamic) IP. Now I can do ping, nslookup and
traceroute and all three are working fine. But trying lymx or ftp
no connection is possible. I think I have configured the necessary
scripts right; I did it the same way as on some Linux boxes before
and I never run in such a problem before: Either there was no
connection at all or TCP and UDP were working also.

I'm really baffled if this is a problem of the kernel 1.15.5, my
hardware or even some more special needed software settings.

Thanx,
	Ralph