Re: [MiNT] Re: 68k kernel

> > steps, but I need cooperation with someone who is able to test
> compiled
> > binaries on an ST.
>
> I'd love to. :)

Noted in your dossier :-)

> > Ok, additional question: does anyone use MiNT on a machine equipped
> with
> > a 68010?
>
> Do you mean an 68020 or is there yet another old ST upgrade board I
> wasn't aware of? :)

I mean 68010. This would make a difference, because the 68010 processor is
something between 68000 and 68020, i.e. it has long stackframes like
68020, but has no caches in turn. So this would involve introducing
additional target to the kernel Makefile and increases the number of
needed preprocessor conditionals. If noone uses 68010, this would be a bit
less complex.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
|mail: draco@atari.org                  |  Atari Falcon030 user   |

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.