Re: [MiNT] Hm

Just to make it harder on ourselves.
To help ASH selling their product, denigrating MiNT.
To waste time, effort and headaches.

Oh yes, and by pride, so some may say that they code clean coz it works on
all OS.

I personally know that if my soft doesn't require one bit of the OS
peculiarity, I don't care.
But If I have to rewrite half of my routine so it runs under magic as well
as it does under MiNT, nope. If a call is not present in magic or is too
complicated to use, I just don't do it.
But well, that's just me. and I do know that Julian would not agree with
me, I just don't have the time and patience he has, i guess.

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> Cite from the USENET (the posting person maintains the MagiC support
> site):
>
> >lib. is now in final beta. Below you will find an agreeable quote from
> >the informant:
> >"Can you imagine MagiC with a built in IConnect compatible stack, and
> >shared
> >libraries that makes writing clients very easy? :-))))..... this means
> >the end for MiNT/freeMinT/N-AES and other crap."
>
> And we yet care on our programs being compatible with MagiC? What for?
>
> --
> Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
> |mail: draco@atari.org                  |  Atari Falcon030 user   |
> |http://www.obta.uw.edu.pl/~draco/      | Moderator gregis LATINE |
> |http://draco.atari.org                 |       (loquentium)      |
>
> ** Ea natura multitudinis est,
> ** aut servit humiliter, aut superbe dominatur (Liv. XXIV,25)
> ** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
> ** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.

                                            /
MiNT Is Now TOS, let's move on, shall we?  /
                                          /