RE: [MiNT] Security again

Hi!

> > Might be true -- but this is "just" your opinion, not really
> > documented this way.
>
> _This_ is the attitude I've seen a _lot_ from Frank recently:
> No matter what publicized documentation (e.g. Compendium) says,
> ignore it when it suits him.  He should work for Microsoft. 8-P

What about things that are not documented? What about things that are not
detailed documented?

And the Compendium contain lot of errors. If we have to follow it we must
add lot of bugs to MiNT. I hope that's not your goal.

Otherwise the Compendium is now very old. Do you think the Compendium is
for the aeon? I think from time to time some things must be updated to
match new aspects, cognitions and modern requirements.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 040