[no subject]

(i know the format/layout of my emails are battered, i already tried
to fix that... up to now, no luck...)
Hi ppl, I have some small thing i wanted to share and tell you all,
and as it concerns mint/community, i thought i would post it here.
as some of you know Fun Industries has its own domain, and our web
hosting company is my employer, so they gave us pop access with it
for free... a domain means that these email adresses are in no way to
disconnect from the domain, thus providing everybody with a pop box
would be TOO risk full towards our own 'name' we keep up. Enough talk
about the side steps etc, down to the point:
As a THANK YOU we gave Frank Naumann a popbox, as a token of
appriciation towards his work on MiNT, fnaumann@fun-industries.nl
but this applies to the other Team members aswell, so if any other
team member is interested, please reply in a private email what your
email adress should be named (???@fun-industries.nl) and i will make
sure that the adress is active within 24h (mon - fri).
FUN INDUSTRIES' MiNT using MEMBERS thank the entire MiNT Dev Team for
its OUTSTANDING work on MiNT and it's support towards the Atari
community!
Barry/NUT
|    Member of FUN Industries: the CooLest Atari crew in the Netherlands!!  |
| Loving his Atari's past the year 2000! | TT030(48mhz) 68Mb/2.6Gb NOVA VME |
|                                        | TT030 18Mb/4.3Gb - Lynx - Jaguar |
|  NOW on: http://www.fun-industries.nl  | Falcon030 14Mb/1.2Gb - Jag+JagCD |
|                                        |  MegaSTE 4Mb/270Mb -  Portfolio  |
|                                        |   STFM 4Mb - Jaguar and Panther  |
|           THE FUJI LIVES!              |    Dev Kits - STbook 1Mb/65Mb    |
|          What can i say? I'm just another damn ATARI Freak! ;-)           |