Re: [MiNT] serial driver config help

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> You wouldn't be using a CT2 by any chance? I know that evl has some serious
> problems with this driver, and he's using a CT2.

I've sent a bugreport to frank about the problems I have, it seems like
SWE has the same problems as well. However, Kellis (also with CT2) didn't
have the same trouble. However, Kellis have an older flashbios version.

The problem is in short: scc.xdd doesn't give any ttyS3 or ttyS4, only
some ttys2 and ttys3, neither of those works.

Let's give Frank a chance to breathe and see what he thinks :)

---
Anders Eriksson
ae@dhs.nu