RE: [MiNT] toswin 2.5

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 Jo-Even.Skarstein@gjensidige.no wrote:

> I offered to (try to) fix this a few months ago, but apparently somebody
> else (can't remember who) was already working on it. If nobody else has
> fixed this already I'll take a look at it next weekend.

That might have been me, I think I said something like that I would try to
make some improvements on TOSWIN if I had time ... but I never got around
to it (and I don't think I will get around to it now either).

| Mario Becroft           * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group      |
| mb@gem.win.co.nz        * Atari Hardware Developments:                |
| http://gem.win.co.nz/   * NEW: QWERTYX - PC AT Keyboard Interface     |