Re: [MiNT] AES bindings?

On 10.1.2000, Odd Skancke <oskancke@online.no> wrote:

> Well, even I managed to compile cab.ovl using gemlib-38-2.
> Did you try open your eyes and do some reading?

Replacing every occurance of aesbind.h with gem.h and several
"deprecated" error macros with newer ones doesn't help fixing
real problems in the source:

dohttp.c: In function `dohttp':
dohttp.c:679: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
dohttp.c:681: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dohttp.c:681: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dohttp.c:681: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dohttp.c:682: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dohttp.c:682: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dohttp.c:682: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
dohttp.c:682: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
make: *** [dohttp.o] Error 1
make: *** No rule to make target `dohttp.o', needed by `version.o'.
make: Target `cab.ovl' not remade because of errors.

So, basically, it seems most older source code_can_ be upgraded.
The question is, will it still compile.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS