Re: [MiNT] New MiNT distribution is n.. ..pro

On Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:27:42 +0200, Martin-Eric Racine wrote:

MR > I cannot speak for everyone, but after seeing how dumb Rodolphe
MR > is on fr.comp.sys.atari, I do not ever wanna have anything to
MR > do with him.

        I already told him he shouldn't write public message : he can't
help speaking violently. However, he seems to be competent in hardware
design : his Centurbo I & II products are really great, and the only
product which never came out is the Phenix, and it seems that the lacking
part of the project is the OS. Many people saw the Phenix motherboard
running, but no one ever saw Dolmen running... :-/ This is why I
relatively trust in the RioRed project. And he's the one who started
speaking about a MiNT port for the RioRed, which means he wants to do
something for the Atari platform. Wouldn't be fair to refuse to work on a
MiNT port for the RioRed platform because of the man : this project is
great opportunity for every Atari user to get a powerful computer, open to
future standards...

Regards,
Yann