[MiNT] 1.15.6 with scc.xdd

Hi Frank and others.

Here is my "little" report.

Kernel stable as usual, X11 mouse problem still is there (appeared in
kernel 1.15.4 i think).
And scc.xdd REALLY incredible on the modem2 port of my falcon, I can
finally for the first time ever use 115k with no droped packets.
No hsmodem or fasterial and all ever did that.
Frank congrats.
Downside is, LAN 2 doesn't work well at all with this scc.xdd. :(

That's all :)

                                            /
MiNT Is Now TOS, let's move on, shall we?  /
                                          /