[MiNT] parallelized fsck

Just wondering, has anybody ever used this tool on MiNT?  If I'm
not mistaken, it could successfully be used instead of our script
for automating the process through fstab, using the -A option.

Unless I misread the docs, using

fsck -A -p

...would be the same as grepping the filesystem type using our
old script.  However, the man page suggests that fstab should
follow a different format than what we use on MiNT.

It expects something like:

/dev/hda3   /        ext2    defaults,usrquota,grpquota  0    1
/dev/hda1   /home    ext2    defaults,usrquota,grpquota  0    1
/dev/hda2   /scratch ext2    defaults,usrquota,grpquota  0    1
/dev/hda5   none     swap    sw                          0    0
proc        /proc    proc    defaults                    0    0

MiNT provides:

g	/		minix	-	-	-
h	/usr/src	minix	-	-	-
m	/home/ftp/pub	minix	-	-	-
n	-		minix	-	-	-
o	/var/spool/news	minix	-	-	-
c	-		dos	root	wheel	750
d	-		dos	root	wheel	750
k	-		-	root	wheel	000
l	-		-	root	wheel	000

Given this, how should we proceed?

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS