[MiNT] ncurses 4.2

Hi all,

   I'm attempting to install ncurses from the SpareMiNT web pages.
It seems to go fine until it attempts to execute (what I'm assuming
is) the ending script.  At that point, my machine slows considerably.
All files have been installed, but no entry is made in the RPM database.
Control-C will not break it.  I have to use "kill -9", as it will not
listen to plain ol' "kill".  This is after letting it run for 10 minutes.

System: Falcon w/AB040, 32 MB RAM, MiNT 1.15.6, no memory protection.

   Note that no output is produced after the last of the hash marks have
been printed, even with the "-vv" option.

   BTW, the reason I'm doing this is to rebuild lynx with the SSL patch.
So, if anyone has already done that, email me :).

Thanks,

Michael White (michael@fastlane.net)