Re: AW: [MiNT] might be stupid questions:

I think what kellis was trying to say or point out is this.
Ok you have some old program you want or should update to
use the newer directory calls for long names, but although
they handle long names they don't seem to have the ability
to handle file masks like "*" and "?".  At least this is
my observation after looking them up.  So I think kellis
is wondering why they do not provide the same features,
but just handle longer names.  The programmer is left
to code a file masking routine I assume?  Assuming
they need this ability.

I too hope that made some sense.  ;-)

Atari Computer User: Lonny Pursell        E-Mail: atari@bright.net
WWW: http://www.bright.net/~atari/       IRC: lp @ #Atari @ IRCnet