[MiNT] was originally about mounting drives

Appologies for bringing this one up again - I've been away for a few
weeks.

Why not implement a mount/unmount suite that would set all the necessary
flags in an ext2/minix superblock, and also do all the necessary stuff for
CD's too, so as to clear up the "uncleanly mounted" messages. I have
problems with zip-discs and CD's too, as outlined in previous people's
emails.

It would also be useful to implement an option to allow mounting "loopback
drives". The reason I ask for this is that I am working on porting
mkisofs. The only way I can test it is to email the iso image to work,
where I then mount it. This would allow anyone to test their iso image,
before burning a possibly useless 'drinks coaster'.

Salut/.

J/.
__
John Blakeley