Re: [MiNT] timezone change

Hello!

> > Ever heard from a thing like 'timezone database' or
> > 'localtime setting'?
>
> Which apparently doesn't work.  I had to reboot before the
> kernel noticed the switch to summer time.

Work here perfectly fine. I don't know if a automatic summer/winter time
switch is possible. That can only Guido answer.

Btw., one reason why all programs use UTC is that they are independant
from localtime settings (specially summer/winter time adjustment).

Do you think 'make' work correctly with localtime settings if you change
these settings from time to time?

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--