[MiNT] Proposal for SLB extension

Hi Thomas!

TB>where do you see the "problem at the user level"?
As I wrote in another mail on this list, the performance of an application
can differ depending on what libraray is used, and as it is a shared lib the
used lib can depend on other applications running. If a user suddenly notices
that an application is running slower, he might want to investigate the
reason of this "problem". And as it's not transparent to him which version of
the SLB is used, he might suspect everything, write bug reports, ...
In my eyes it's an unnecessary thing which only causes at least irritation

Bye

                Joerg