[MiNT] nfs wanted

I setup a link to my Falcon from my TT in hopes of being able
to use nfs to access all the drives on the TT, however it seems
nfs has a small problem.  Large files accessed via nfs end
abruptly with a read error on the receiving end.  Small
files seem to be no problem.

Ozk confirmed that he had the same situation, which had me
quite stumped for a while as nfs was what I selected to test
the link in the first place.  ;-)

Anyway, is there a 100% functional version of nfs floating around
out there?  I don't care if it's old as long as it works in
both directions.

For the time being I've been using ftp, but not as handy.
Or is there a better software suit entirely?

Any help would be most appreciated... thanks.

Lonny Pursell   atari @ bright.net   http://www.bright.net/~atari/