RE: [MiNT] Proposal for SLB extension

> Of course - but I never said that quoting everything is the way to go.
> By qouting everything, you demonstrate a lack of concern for bandwidth
> and netiquette. You also actually demonstrate _no_ concern for the
> reader's time (indepedent on where you wrote your own text), as he's to
> find out what part(s) of the original message you're referring to.

I don't want to turn this into a flame war about mail readers, but when you
see a message where the referenced mail is inserted below "--- original
message ---", and the text there is not prefixed, you probably can rely on
that the only comment will actually be above the mail. No need to read it
all.

Can we now go back to technical discussions about MiNT?