RE: [MiNT] Proposal for SLB extension

Come on. As the variable is always in GEMDOS' memory and this starts beyond
0x800, it obviously always can be read from user mode if no memory
protection is enabled. The only environment in question would be MiNT with
MP enabled.

> 2. Have you read my sentence starting with "To be on the safe side"?

Yes.

Could you elaborate where you want to put that variable? I would guess it
needs to be in the process' memory space, otherwise  you'll probably get a
nasty comment from Frank :-)