Re: [MiNT] MiNT lib 55

On 2000-5-15, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz <draco@obta.uw.edu.pl> wrote:

> I would agree here. The68k family is in fact splitted into two
> sub-families :) i.e. 68000/10 at one side, and anything else at the
> other one. Considering user code, there are almost no differences between
> 68020 and 68060, so no real need to make specific optimizations.

As I recall, the 040/060 went back to the 020 design basis and
dropped ideas that were experimented on the 030 so, surely 030
optimization must produce somewhat better results on TT/Falcon.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS