RE: [MiNT] Re: pas de javascrpit = mort d'atari (fwd)

It is.  Adding it to CAB.OVL might be a nice start (although the
best place for the parser is obviously within CAB itself).

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS