[MiNT] problems on hades with tetex-rpm

hi,

i tried to install the tetex rpm-package on my hades060 and failed.
the installation works until the "#" row grows up to the right side, but
then the cursor goes to the next line and the system hangs up.
you can move the mouse but nothing else.

i tried the installation with freemint 1.15.4 and 1.15.9 on a minix- and
a ext2fs-partition. but no difference. i also cleaned my auto-folder and
increased the cache (mint.cnf) in steps up to 40MB !  (of 128MB main memory)

anybody else succeeded in installing tetex on a hades060 ???
all other packages i was able to install without any problems...

thanx in advance
markus

Markus Fichtenbauer
http://www.wvnet.at/fichti/